You know we love NY Times videos. Recently we watched a video – How To Be Italian – staring fashion designer, Fausto Puglisi.
First of all, spot on.
Secondly, Here’s “How to be an Italian” (according to Puglisi, at least):
- Drink Espresso
- Love Madonnas (classical, and of the Material Girl variety)
- Smoke (Anywhere)
- Speak with Your Hands
- Be Extra Affectionate
- Wear Lots of Gold Jewelry
- And Love Your Mother
Very Italian, yes?
This list got us thinking – if this is how to be an Italian, how does one be a Y5-er?
Well let’s think… a few things each of us does on a daily basis:
- Play with our devilishly handsome office mascot, Ozi our Chief Barketing Officer (and Olde English Buldogge)
- Snack from our Free office vending machine (Cheesies, anyone?)
- Drink lots of coffee
- Collaborate on all Projects
- Ask for Second, or Third, Opinions
- Hold Meetings at the “THINK” Table
- And tell each other we’ll do something “Just now” (Hint – it doesn’t mean what you think).
Not sure if just seven habits cover all it is to be a part of Y5. Each member of Y5 is so different. It is the combination of us all and of all of our skills that makes this such a creative, fun, and driven environment.
That said, free snacks, puppy cuddles, and a collaborative team are not bad either.
Want to work with Y5 and experience our contagious energy (and grab a snack from our “friending” machine, of course)? Give us a call at 778-379-2177 to speak with us about your brand and our digital marketing services!